">

Sabado, Setyembre 14, 2013

My life as a college student!

"Study Hard!"
Being a college student of Pangasinan State University-Urdaneta Campus, I proudly to say that its an honor to reach 3rd year to this university because some students cant handle the pressure that's given by the standard of this university that's why they choose to transfer to other school  rather than taking up subjects that they had failed.Yes i know it because i know some of my friends during first semester had already transfer.


I salute to students who still staying here even though they fail some of the subjects and they're taking it up again , like myself because im not a regular student, i failed one subject resulting to adding 1 year to my year of study if i will not fail again or else +1 again ( ahahahaha ). The only thing thats keeping me staying on this school is that never quit. That's it. Thats the motto of my mates in college.



"Speech Communication Group Photo"
Anyway, important is Strive hard in study to be successful someday.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento